I am so excited to update you about what's going on with RHOP Moms! God is just so good, and I am praising Him!!
As many may know by now, I am eight weeks pregnant and mostly on bedrest. I've been having cramping and some light spotting (though the spotting has been gone for a week now, praise God!). Since I had a miscarriage last year, we are being very cautious. As you can imagine, I'm not getting out of the house much these days. I have had total peace that God will provide for RHOP Moms during this time, and it is to that end that I am glad to announce that . . .
RHOP Moms will continue as usual!!!!! Sarah Williams and Jennifer Ryan, amazing women of God, have agreed to continue leading in my absence. Also, we have decided to conclude our study of Song of Solomon for now. Starting this Friday, we will be reading and discussing Secrets of the Secret Place by Bob Sorge. This book has been on our hearts for a while as the direction we wanted to go next, and now seems like a good time to make the transition. You will be encouraged with truth and practical ideas for your personal pursuit of God.
We are working on making copies of the book available, so stay tuned. Sarah will hopefully have more news about that on Friday.
I am so grateful for each one of you and eagerly anticipating what God will do in this season!
-Michelle
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment