This morning as I was soaking in the streaming prayer room God gave me this for you girls.
"There is a season to be able to be in My presence without interruption. That is not your time now. This is your time to be a mommy and all the gifts that go with this calling. I will meet you many times through out your day. There will be moments without interruption here and there look for those.
"Know, My daughters, that it delights My heart for you to spend this season pouring yourself into your children. I love them so greatly and prize them so dearly that I gave My only, beloved, unique Son so that they can live with Me forever. You are leading them on that journey, that path to find me. Do not despise the season you are in. You are loving Me as you love them. You kiss Me when you kiss them. You spend time with Me when you spend time with them. I delight in you; let them see that you delight in them. Teach them what delight is. I long for your heart; long for their heart. I gaze upon you; gaze upon them. I enjoy you; enjoy them. It is as you do these things and sprinkle My truth into them throughout the day that they will come to know Me. It is as you do this that they will long for Me.
"Don't ever let them feel like they are a distraction to you, that they get in the way of your time with Me. They are what I given you to do at this season of your life. You will have many other seasons in your life. You will enjoy those seasons so much more if you are obedient to Me in this season."
Luke 18:16, 'Let the children come to me. Don't stop them. People who are like these children belong to God's kingdom.'
Matthew 6:20-21, 'But gather and heap up and store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust, nor worm consume and destroy, and where thieves do not break through and steal; for where your treasure is there will your heart be also.'
If this is for you, I pray that it will bless you!
Be encouraged today!
No comments:
Post a Comment