I was so encouraged by these words that I heard in the prayer room yesterday (sung by Justin Rizzo and his team on the Friday 10am set) that I thought I would put down some of them here:
Be anxious about nothing
In all things give Him praise
Be anxious about nothing
In all things give Him thanks
Be anxious about nothing
But give glory to the Lord
Your peace is coming to my soul
Like the calm after the storm
Your peace is coming to my heart
Your peace is giving me a fresh start
Cloudiness is gone, all the haze as I gaze upon Your face. Nowhere in Your Word did you encourage me to live by my own reasoning, my own logic. How many times did you say, "O, you of little faith"? I think I have too much common sense for my own good sometimes. There's no common sense in faith. Faith is believing. Faith is trusting that the Red Sea will part, that the blind will see, that the dead will live.
Could it be that You're keeping my future fuzzy that I would grow in faith? Could it be that You're that in love with me?
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment