Friday, August 20, 2010

Update for Monday, August 23

Hi, Moms!

I hope that you are doing well! I want to remind you that we are meeting this Monday, August 23. We are starting a new book, Sacred Influence by Gary Thomas. This week we'll be on chapter 2, " ." There will be copies available to purchase for $10 if you don't already have one.

This week, the beautiful Ruth Givens will be leading as we read and discuss chapter 2. As a reminder, we will be in the prayer room from 8-9pm, during which time you are welcome to read the chapter on your own and bask in the Lord's presence. from 9-10pm we will meet in the Rock'N Kids room for discussion and prayer.

My family will be camping this weekend, so I won't be able to make it this time, but I will miss you all! It is always such an encouraging time. I hope that you can come and be refreshed by the Lord and fellowship with like-hearted women.

Many blessings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I pray the MOMS will all get blasted in the Spirit!!